Wednesday 12 October 2011

What I wan to be when i grow up?

What I wan to be when I grow up?
Become a doctor?
Become a teacher?
Become a dentist?
Or become a...............

When I was 5 years old,
I wan to become a bird.

Because,
bird can fly on the sky.   :)
I have a dream,
I hopa that I can fly on the sky one day.
BUT.....
That is just a dream.


When I was 11 years old,
I wan to become a badminton player,
like Dato Lee Chong Wei.

Because,
I love badminton so much.
For me,
playing badminton is not just a hobby.
Badminton is my lovest!
But I know,
it is very difficult to become a successful badminton player like Dato Lee Chong Wei.
Dato Lee Chong Wei spend a lot of time in his badminton life,
but i cant do like that.
So,
become a badminton player is just a dream for me.


When I was 13 years old,
I wan to become a teacher.

Because,
teacher is a very great job.
I like to teach people,
especially teach Mathematics.
You will fell very proud after you teach a people.
I will fell very happy too because I complete my mission.


Now,
I wan to become a dentist.

Because,
dentist can earn many money.
Become a dentist is not my ambition.
But,
to earn more money,
I need to become a dentist.


I dislike this world,
every things need money.
When you born need money,
when you die also need money.
So,
i don't have any ambition now.
I wan to do a job that can earn many money,
to give me a more comfortable life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment